Waheguru Temporary Tattoo
Show your Sikhi Pride with a temporary colorful Waheguru Tattoo. The tattoo is 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" in dimensions and is very easy to apply. It is Made in USA.
Temporary Tattoos Directions:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top Sheet.
3. Press tattoo Firmly onto Clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
To Remove: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. OR Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don't apply to sensitive skin or near eyes.
All Rights Reserved Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Ingredient: Acrylic Multipolymer, Alkyd Polyester Resin. Phenolic Modified Gloss Varnish, Petroleum Isopariffinic Hydrocarbon, Petrolatum, Cobalt Tallate Drier, Black Iron Oxide, FD & C Blue #1 Brilliant Blue FCF Lake, FD & C Yellow #5 Tartazine Lake, D & C Red #7 Lithol Rubin B CA Lake, FD & C Yellow # 6 Sunset Yellow FCF Lake, Titanium.