Jan 05 - Jan 20
Guru Gobind Singh Jee
Fancy Single Gutka Box
Fancy Double Gutka Box
Lanyards and Badge Holders
Khanda Tie Pins
Khanda Teddy Bear
Khanda Miniature Boxing Gloves
Khanda Lapel Pins
Khanda Embroidered Patch
Gold-Plated Khanda Clock
Stainless Steel Utencilsnew!
Stainless Steel Trays
Stainless Steel Spoons
Stainless Steel Plates
Stainless Steel Glasses
Stainless Steel Bowls
Punjabi Multi Pack
Punjabi Mega Pack
Punjabi Language DVD
Punjabi Board Book
Punjabi Magnetic Alphabets
Punjabi Language and Grammar Books
Punjabi Magnetic Alphabets
Punjabi Alphabet Duffle Bag
Patka/Distaar (Head Cover)
Mini Musical Instruments
Clocks for Bedroom
Kirpans - 3 Feet (Sri Sahebs)
Khandas (Double Edged Swords)
Gatras (Shoulder Strap)
Daari (Beard) Brush
Wooden Rehals (Pauthi/Book Stands)
Teer (Arrows) and Chakkars
Models and Replicas
License Plate Frames
Khandas with Pin
Khandas for Cars (Vinyl Decals)
Framed and Electric Lighted Pictures
Dhaals (Shields/Wall Plaques)
Dhaal (Shield) Clocksnew!
Brass Khandas for Car
Language and Grammar
Khanda Water Bottlesnew!
Khanda Aluminum Water Bottles
Top-View Designer Khanda Pedometers
Solar Khanda Pedometers - GO GREEN!
Khanda Pedometer Sets
Sarbhat Da Bhallaa Silicon Bracelets
Posters and Maps
Category: Punjabi Keyboard
Total Items in this category: 1 Page 1 of 1
(Click on image icon to see details)
SPECIAL: FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on orders placed between January 5, 2017 and January 20, 2017 on occasion of Prakash Utsav of Guru Gobind Singh Jee !! !!
Punjabi - English Keyboard (First-ever Gurmukhi keyboard based on the Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode Character set)
Punjabi - English Keyboard
Gurmukhi Keyboard Features include:
Now you don't need a Key map in front of you when typing Punjabi. Great gift for children and adults. Excellent resource for Punjabi schools and Gurdwaras.
- First-ever Gurmukhi keyboard based on the Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode Character set
- Works with any Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode font such as Raavi, AnmolUni, etc.
- Designed for Wndows XP and later versions including Windows 7 and Vista
- USB and PS/2 Ports available
- Multilingual - switch between Gurmukhi and English with a simple keystroke (Alt+Shift).
- Key mapping based upon GHISS Gurmukhi Keyboard Layout developed by Guru Harkrishan Institute of Sikh Studies (GHISS), Maryland, USA (www.ghiss.org)
- Visit www.GurmukhiKeyboard.com to download the GHISS Keyboard layout and instructions for using the keyboard.
- Main purpose of this Gurmukhi Keyboard is to support and encourage the use of the Punjabi language using Unicode Gurmukhi.
Buy a Punjabi Multi Pack or Punjabi Mega Pack and save!!
Store Operation |
Request a Quote |
Home | Store | Games | Resources | Forum
Sales Tax |
Maintaining Low Prices |
Delivery Time |
FAQ | Advertise | Contact | About Us
Linking the Sikhs in CyberSpace
Copyright © 2000 SikhLink, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of
their respective owners.
This site designed by CyberLink, LLC. Visit Website at www.cyber-link.net