Punjabi - English Keyboard (First-ever Gurmukhi keyboard based on the Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode Character set)
Punjabi - English Keyboard
Gurmukhi Keyboard Features include:
Now you don't need a Key map in front of you when typing Punjabi. Great gift for children and adults. Excellent resource for Punjabi schools and Gurdwaras.
- First-ever Gurmukhi keyboard based on the Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode Character set
- Works with any Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode font such as Raavi, AnmolUni, etc.
- Designed for Wndows XP and later versions including Windows 7 and Vista
- USB and PS/2 Ports available
- Multilingual - switch between Gurmukhi and English with a simple keystroke (Alt+Shift).
- Key mapping based upon GHISS Gurmukhi Keyboard Layout developed by Guru Harkrishan Institute of Sikh Studies (GHISS), Maryland, USA (www.ghiss.org)
- Visit www.GurmukhiKeyboard.com to download the GHISS Keyboard layout and instructions for using the keyboard.
- Main purpose of this Gurmukhi Keyboard is to support and encourage the use of the Punjabi language using Unicode Gurmukhi.
Buy a Punjabi Multi Pack or Punjabi Mega Pack and save!!